New Work Programme 2019-2021: Request for Input
Early 2018, Task 42 will draft a first work programme for the 2019-2021 triennium. All stakeholders, e.g. SMEs, industry, policy makers, NGOs, research institutes, universities, etc., active in the biorefinery/BioEconomy sector are invited to come-up with specific ideas for this new work programme.
Questions we have are:
- What biorefinery/BioEconomy data are you looking for?
- What kind of assessment tools are still lacking?
- What type of reports or papers provide added-value for your activities?
- Do you need any biorefinery/BioEconomy based training?
- Do you want to be involved more closely to the activities of Task42?
So please send us your ideas, input and requests before the end of 2017 by email to email@example.com, stating in the subject line: ‘IEA Bioenergy Task42 – Input 2019-2021 Work Programme’.